Clément JEAN (一介)
I’m a young entrepreneur, developer and writer. Graduated from Epitech (France) and from 清华大学 (Tsinghua university, China), I’m developing websites, apps and softwares for companies and I’m providing follow-up on these projects. With two finished projects for one school and one company, I’m looking to develop this business and maybe looking for partners.
I’m also writer, I like to write about topics like productivity, different point of views in life, language, etc… Mostly on medium but also on this website, I’m publish these articles which are the results of my experiences as student but also as person. I’m trying to help people and to get some feedback from them in order to improve myself everyday.
Finally, I’m passionated by generecity and architecture in programming and by languages. I like to mix these two passions in order to improve the way to teach or to learn. By mixing these, I’m developing some projects in order to help me learn chinese with more fun but also with more efficiency. My goal, in the future, is to launch a new kind of school which focus on helping student to learn at their own pace.
- Natural Language Processing
- Adaptive learning
- Software developer
- Web developer
- Software architect
Languages and frameworks
|Android||75%||Times to times|
|Python||70%||Times to times|
Implemented design patterns
- Thread-safe singleton
- Computer adaptive testing algorithm (CAT)
- Sort (Bubble, Insertion, Merge, Quick, Selection)
- Search (Linear, Binary)
Implemented or used data-structures
- Linked lists (Implemented and used)
- Binary trees (Implemented and used)
- N-ary trees (Used)
- Stacks (Used)
- Queues (used)
- Website for school management (appointements, courses, homeworks, …)
- Towards fluency : No shortcut, no bullshit, only real experience (English)
- Towards fluency : No shortcut, no bullshit, only real experience (Chinese)
- HSK trainer (Software to train to HSK)
- KMAT: Framework for automatic and adaptive test system based on Knowledge map (Research for 清华大学 thesis)
- Flashcard app (non published)
Want to know more about me?
If you are also interested in language learning, programming, collaborating with me or about any point in this CV, I would like to hear from you. You can contact me with your prefered platform by clicking on the contact page or on the logos at the bottom of the page. Finally, if you live in China and you want to reach me more easily, my Wechat id is : clementjean.